Thursday, March 22, 2012

One step closer to Houston...

Today I was able to schedule the PET scan that my doctor here wants me to have before I go down to MD Anderson Center in Houston.  Now I just need to ask for prayers that my insurance will cover it.  It seems they are balking on that. I am so thankful for the staff at Cancer Care Associates who are still fighting with them on my behalf.  They are such a blessing!


Also I want to make sure all of you know what a blessing your comments & messages of support and love are to me.  I may not be able to respond to each of them, but they are such an encouragement & joy for me.  I can never thank you enough for that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will continue to pray for you and know that God is with you through this journey.

Hugs,
Marl

Camella said...

Cancer Care is a great help...There were many times they had the answer or could send me in the correct direction.

A Rankin Rat said...

Hang in there honey. Praying for you as always.